THE WORLD IS GOING GREEN! OPEN POSITIONS AT 1ST MILE
1st Mile catalyzes the green transition by finding capital for companies and their innovative technologies. We are looking for 2-3 new business developers to develop and write business strategies for our clients.
Sustainable technologies are the solutions to many of the World’s problems, and the green transition calls for sharp business strategies to build environmentally as well as commercially sustainable businesses. Since 2007, 1st Mile has built business cases and found funding for them and with the world going greener, we need new colleagues for our already strong and competent team.
The ideal candidate knows how to write a business plan and to develop it with our clients and the rest of the team, but also how to manage the process towards the finished deliverable, which is most often an application for funding programs such as EUDP, Innovation Fund Denmark and EIC Accelerator.
You need to excel in most of these fields:
- Able to understand green technologies
- Understand and develop business cases
- Master writing in English
- Communicate with top management levels in organization
- Politically savvy
- Manage complex processes, often driven by sharp deadlines
- Understand when to bring skills and capabilities from other members into play
We imagine this is your profile::
- Some years of experience writing applications for funding programs
- Trustworthy and honest
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive approach with a good portion of empathy
- Seasoned in managing processes and take decisions
- A team player, who runs the projects assigned to you as well as assist on the projects your team members run
About 1st Mile
1st Mile offers jobs in the vanguard of green innovations. We have secured funding for energy and sustainable projects in excess of €200 million since we started in 2007, and thus taken many innovations to the next level. We believe we play an important, and often mission-critical, role in linking new innovations to the market, and thus bringing the good ideas to fruitful implementation in real life. We strive to make the World a better place by bringing out and maturing the technologies that are needed to do that.
Reach out to CEO Søren Houmøller at email@example.com or +45 40446714 for questions and more information.