Join us and help create the next breakthrough in the green transition!
In 1st Mile, we catalyse the green transition by finding capital for companies and their innovative technologies. We are looking for 2-3 new business developers to develop and write business strategies for our clients. See examples of our successful contributions in P2X, carbon capture, energy storage, wind energy, biogas and biomass, solar energy, balancing, etc.
Sustainable technologies are the solutions to many of the world’s problems, and the green transition calls for sharp business strategies to build environmentally as well as commercially sustainable businesses. Since 2007, 1st Mile has built business cases and found funding for them and with the world going greener, we need new colleagues for our already strong and competent team of eight smart people.
The ideal candidate knows how to write a business plan and to develop it with our clients and the rest of the team, but also how to manage the process towards the finished deliverable, which is most often an application for funding programmes such as EUDP, Innovation Fund Denmark and EIC Accelerator. We have the highest success rate in the industry, and you must help us sustain that.
We have high demands for you. You need to excel in most of these fields:
- Able to understand green technologies
- Understand and develop business cases
- Some years of experience writing applications for funding programmes
- Write English (almost) as a native speaker
- Manage complex processes, often driven by sharp deadlines
- A team player, who runs the projects assigned to you as well as assist on the projects your team members run
1st Mile offers:
- An exciting job where you’ll work with the newest green innovations for small and large companies
- Good development potential
- A large degree of flexibility – you may work from our cosy office in DTU Science Park, but you can also work from home some days a week
- And of course free lunch, health insurance etc.
1st Mile offers jobs in the vanguard of green innovations. We have secured funding for energy and sustainable projects in excess of €250 million since we started in 2007, and thus taken many innovations to the next level. We believe we play an important, and often mission-critical, role in linking new innovations to the market, and thus bringing the good ideas to fruitful implementation in real life. We strive to make the world a better place by bringing out and maturing the technologies that are needed to do that.
Read more about us and reach out to CEO Søren Houmøller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4044 6714 for questions and more information.
Send your application to Søren no later than on 23 June 2023. We expect you to begin on 1 August.