The MUDP Program supports the development and application of new environmental and resource-efficient solutions that address environmental challenges. EcoInnovation, also known as the Environmental Technology Development and Demonstration Program (MUDP – Miljøteknologisk Udviklings- og Demonstrationsprojekt), seeks to ensure a better environment as well as to strengthen green export and job creation.
The program’s ambition is to boost and strengthen cooperation between companies, knowledge-based institutions and partners in the EU within the field of environmental technology. Based on that ambition, EcoInnovation has several focus subsidy areas which are:
- Circular economy and recycling
- Nature and biodiversity
- Clean water and clean air
This scheme targets Danish private and public companies, stakeholders, and institutions that work with environmental technology. In 2021, about DKK 140 million have been allocated for this purpose, supporting:
- Environmental and resource potential.
- Commercialization and business potential.
- The project’s novelty value, incentive effect and professional quality.
- The quality of the project description.
- Contribution to the fulfilment of the UN’s world goals, including projects that fall within the framework of MUDP’s focus points.
In 2021, the MUDP Board wishes to support larger and more strategic initiatives and is therefore pleased to see applications for development, test and demonstration projects in the order of DKK 5-10 million. DKK I subsidy. As before, it is also possible to apply for grants for smaller projects.
To read more about MUDP, please click here.