The Innovation Fund (Innovationsfonden) invests 5-30 million DKK in large projects that focus on R&D and/or commercialization. These typically involve public-private partnerships with several partners.
Grand Solutions thematic calls, winter 2019
With Grand Solutions, Innovation Fund Denmark (IFD) wants through the Grand Solutions calls to invest in ambitious innovation projects with excellent science and strategic research that contributes to create new and tangible solutions to important societal challenges and creates value for Denmark. The FORSK2025 catalogue (in Danish) is the basis and guide for the thematic calls.
The budget this years first three thematic calls in 2019
- Better Health: Approx. DKK 120 mill.
- Green Growth: Approx. DKK 150 mill.
- New Technological Opportunities: Approx. DKK 100 mill.
The main assessment criteria are
- Quality of science, research and innovation
- Value creation during and after the project period
- Efficiency of project execution
- Implementation of results