Green Development and Demonstration Program (GUDP – Grønt Udviklings- og Demonstrationsprogram) is a grant scheme dedicated to solving challenges within the food and agriculture industry.
GUDP aims to achieve greater sustainability within food and agriculture industries, while also solving some of the climate and environmental problems facing society.
The program supports research, development and demonstration projects that contribute to competitive and sustainable food and/or agricultural production.
Grants from GUDP are granted for projects with commercialization potential and provides grants from 250,000 DKK to 15 million DKK.
Project areas that GUDP supports are as below:
- Sustainable plant production
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- More CO2-neutral energy production in agriculture
- More market-oriented organic production
- Higher productivity growth
- Increased value creation in the value chain
Remark: The program is oriented towards projects in Denmark only, and thus the grant information is primarily in Danish.