Green Development and Demonstration Programme, GDDP, is a business support scheme to solve challenges for the food industry and society. The challenges are to achieve greater sustainability, while solving some of the climate and environmental problems facing society - while the economy is improving continuously, so that the food can continue to generate growth in Denmark and secure jobs.
With support from GDDP you can carry out research, development and demonstration projects contributing to a competitive and sustainable food or non-food production.
Grants from GDDP are granted for the projects subsequently leading to commercial deployment of results. You can apply for grants of 250,000 DKK - 15 million DKK.
GDDP supports projects:
- more sustainable plant production
- fisheries and aquaculture
- more CO2-neutral energy production in agriculture
- more market-oriented organic production
- higher productivity growth
- increased value creation in the value chain
- Deadline for 2017 is September 27.