EUDP supports the development and demonstration of innovative energy technologies.
The aim is to promote the efficient use of energy and help to make Denmark independent of fossil fuels by 2050.
EUDP provides grants for projects that contribute to the development of Danish business potential - for growth and employment.
The fund seeks to promote international cooperation on new energy technologies.
In 2017 has been allocated 170 million DKK to support technology projects. Besides this, 7.9 million DKK is allocated to a special pool on energy efficient transport.
- Deadline for phase 1 is March 2nd.
- Deadline for phase 2 is September 14th.
Areas of application:
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Wave power
- Energy efficiency
- Fossil fuels
- Solar energy
- System Integration
- Wind power
- Special Pool: Energy efficient transport
1st Mile has written EUDP applications for:
- LED iBond (total project budget: 11.6 million DKK)
- ROMO Wind (total project budget: 26 million DKK)
- Amminex (total project budget: 35 million DKK)
- SEAS NVE (total project budget of 100 million DKK)
- IRD (total project budget: 47 million DKK)
- Gaia Solar (total project budget: 9 million DKK.)
- LeanEco (total project budget: 17 million DKK)
- Maersk Oil & Gas (total project budget: 225 million DKK)
Read more about EUDP on the DEA's website (only in Danish) where you can also read more about the strategy for the Danish efforts in this area.